ACE, is using WorldPay for collecting online payments through debit/credit cards. For safety, please follow following guidelines:
1. Don't hand over valuable card or bank account information to the fraudster.
2. Keep your cards and card details safe in the real world. Most Internet fraud happens because card details are stolen in the real world and used online, so keep them safe at all times.
3. Sign up whenever you are given the option whilst shopping online to Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
4. Only ever use a protected computer. Make sure your computer has up-to-date anti-virus software and a firewall installed.
5. Only charge your card at secure websites. Ensure that the security icon - the locked padlock or unbroken key symbol - is showing in the bottom of your browser window before sending your card details. Make sure your browser is set to the highest level of security notification and monitoring. The safety options are not always activated by default when you install your computer. The most popular browsers include Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox. Check that you're using a recent version - you can usually download the latest version from your browsers' websites.
6. Always check your statements. Check statements as soon as you receive them. If you find a transaction on your statement that you did not make, contact your bank or card company i mmediately. Shared any documents that contain information relating to your financial affairs.
7. Consider using an Internet-only card. If you regularly make transactions over the Internet consider opening a separate credit card account specifically for these transactions. This would enable you to monitor transactions at a glance and credit cards offer additional consumer protection should anything go wrong.
8. Print out your order. When making online payments get a hard copy of transaction confirmation and authorization for record purpose.