Mr. Ashraf is entrepreneurial by nature and able to see the ‘bigger picture’, utilizes skills within general management, marketing and business development. He is highly knowledgeable, creative and result-oriented businessman with huge background of business of money services and tourism from 1997 to 2013.
As Chief Executive Officer of Aftab Currency Exchange Ltd, United Kingdom since June 2007, Mr. Ashraf leads operations and strategic directions with full responsibility of planning, global product management and financial management. He provides cross functional management with Managing Director, Director Finance and Overseas Managers.
Result-driven Work Approach Strong Problem Solving Skills Efficient Planning & Execution Skills Skillful Time Management Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills Team Dynamics
■ Performance-driven CEO with over 16+ years of insightful experience in Sales & Marketing Management, business development, Customer Relationship Management and Team Development Operations across Money Transfer Business verticals.
■ Strong abilities in carrying out business operations with thorough knowledge of Remittance Industry from a multi-dimensional point of view.
■ Attained proficiency in developing markets, establishing market & achieving the targeted goals. Demonstrated abilities in enhancing business volumes.
■ An enthusiastic strategist with expertise in developing high quality plans that generate business and produce results.
■ Recognized for taking on initiatives, adapting to changing environments and resolving mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success.
■ Strong abilities in achieving service delivery and process targets with excellent networking and negotiating skills.
■ Recognized for taking on initiatives, coordinating, planning & implementing innovative programs as a part of brand building & business development effort.
■ Strong team leader builder and facilitator, fostering an atmosphere that motivates highly talented professionals to balance high-level skills with maximum productivity.
CEO – Aftab Currency Exchange Limited
Company Profile : ACEL is a UK incorporated Company that is part of the well-established Aftab group of companies and has been operating in the North West of England since 2002. ACE’s main objective is to provide a swift service to our customers sending/receiving remittances in various countries.
ACEL head office was the starting point of the UK success story when it commenced business with retail clients and two business associates but after obtaining an Authorized Payment Institution (API) from Financial Conduct Authority – FCA. The company is now set to become a global name specializing payment services,
ACEL now has its physical presence in 12 countries and is set to expand further in to Europe in the next span of 12 months. The company has the ability to transfer money to, in excess of, 67 countries in the Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. ACEL consists of a 120 strong workforce and is on its course to handle 0.35 billion US Dollars in the fiscal year 2014-2015.
● Created more responsive and market driven organization resulting in increased Transactions from annually 80,000 to 450,000 from UK and Europe to Asia and Africa,
● Substantially improved productivity by reducing operational cost,
● Established 18 Branches in UK and Europe by getting approvals from local regulators
● Developed and introduced new products for international markets
● Increase the profitability through strategic and efficient restructuring of operation
● Attended Various Online Trainings on Stress Management
● Attended Training on Team Management
● Attended and delivered training on strategic tools
● Have read numerous case studies on well flourished international market firms
● Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Strategic Management, Lahore University of Management Sciences (2000-2002)
● BA (Bachelor of Arts), University Of The Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (1996)